1. The Scope of this policy
The scope of the policy applies to all users of Taskmoby’s services. This includes customers (i.e., customers requesting for services) and service providers (i.e, users providing services for customers upon request). It provides information on personal data collection, how this information is used, shared, and stored. Taskmoby is the controller of the data collected in connection with the use of all services.
2. The information we collect
We collect data from the following sources and interactions with Taskmoby app:
- Data provided by users during account creation. This includes full name, phone number, your photo, address, services you provide, services you require, gender and birthday.
- Data created during use of services (e.g requested services, frequent locations, app usage, preferred language, app version, ratings and feedback on both customers and service providers).
- Device GPS Location if you set your device permissions to grant access to your location.
3. How we use your information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide a transparent Taskmoby platform that provides the best experience for both customers/service providers and matches customers/service providers based on interest, availability and geographic proximity.
- Maintain safety and security of both customers/service providers by authenticating users and verifying that both customers/service providers meet safety and identity verification requirements, to prevent fraud and crime.
- Improve the Taskmoby platform: To perform research, analysis, and develop new options that make the platform more simple and easy to use and also to prevent software or hardware issues.
- Provide customer support: To assist both customers/service providers while using the Taskmoby platform, i.e. provide support and respond to complaints from customers/service providers.
- Respond to legal proceedings and obligations: To protect the safety and security of users of the platform and to respond to government entities if the security of the customers/service providers is in danger or if there are legal allegations.
- Provide marketing services: To send advertisements based on user’s interest and location.
4. How we share your information
We do not sell your personal information. Your personal Information may be shared with other users (e.g. Name, Photo, location, rating and feedback, total services provided/services required). third parties service providers for business purposes; Research partners (who perform data analysis to enhance the platform); or legal reasons or in connection with claims or disputes (if required by law or upon law enforcement authorities and governmental request). User data may be shared if we notify the user and they provide their consent.
5. How we store and protect your information
We retain your information as long as necessary or as long as you maintain an account. Users may delete their information upon request. We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information but we cannot guarantee the security of your information including unauthorized intrusions.
6. Your Rights and Choices regarding your data
Taskmoby enables users to request access to or copies of their data, changes or updates to their account or deletion of their account using the setting options.
7. Children’s data
Taskmoby does not address any one under age of 18. If we find out that a person under 18 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information.
8. Links to Third party websites
The Taskmoby Platform may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for those websites, and we recommend that you review their policies.